In this disclaimer the following is understood:
1. the web page: every web page in which EUHEA 2018 places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;
• EUHEA 2018: the authorized editor of the web page;
• to use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
• you: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
• the content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
• damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
2. All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
3. EUHEA 2018 endeavours to actualise and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. EUHEA 2018 provides the content of the web in the state where it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. EUHEA 2018 is not liable for any damage which has occured or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the web page or to the impossibility to use the web page.
6. EUHEA 2018 may alter or remove the web page from the internet at all times and without a prior notice. The organisation of EUHEA 2018 is not liable for any consequence(s) due to the alteration or removal of the web page.
7. Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by EUHEA 2018 and as such EUHEA 2018 makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters. You are responsible for all data and requests which you send from the web page.
9. EUHEA 2018 reserves the right to deny your access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence The organisation of EUHEA 2018 may monitor your access to the web page.
10. You will protect EUHEA 2018, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the web page and/or your violation of any law, regulation or rights of third parties.
© mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IP-lawyer, The Netherlands